new use for old Theoremancer's 5e DST spell section :)

Frak_Lou_Elmo
Frak_Lou_Elmo

I really am loving Theoremancer's 5e sheet, thank you to whomeever made this! I just dicovered a new use for the spell table, which many might think is a waste of space for a Rogue or Fighter, but it is incredibly adaptable. One of my player's rogue is using special poison crafting rules, and needed to keep track of many ingredients and poisons. rather than just listing them in items or the bio, the spell list gave a great way to categorize them:

are there any plans to continue developing this DST? There are some things which could be improved on, like the split between description/bio. 

Cheers,

Frak

twitter: @Frak_Lou_Elmo

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

That's a pretty cool use!

The sheet was developed by Theomancer.  I don't think Theomancer's been on in a while, so there probably won't be any further development on that sheet.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• thaen
    thaen

You might checkout "Kallak's D&D 5e (mobile/tablet friendly)" DST.  The spell section is separated into Cantrip and "Levels", so it's not as adaptable as the one you're using, but the actual spells have "notes" areas that are displayed as hover textboxes on the View side of things, so it might let you organize the notes better. 

And @Kallak is around to make updates if you find any issues.

Not to mention it's mobile/tablet friendly and resizes to fit your device.

Obsidian Portal Developer