13th Age Livestream on Twitch - Fridays at 11pm Eastern / 8pm Central, 5-week series

Jynx001
Jynx001

Hey, everybody! If you'd like to meet some actual OP gamers and see their 13th Age game in action, you can check them out for the next 5 Fridays on Twitch, here: https://www.twitch.tv/mich_lang

They also have an OP page if you want some info about the campaign, here: https://shadowsrising13.obsidianportal.com/

Thanks for showing your support and I hope to see you in chat!

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I stopped by for a little bit- was fun

Just trying to help out.

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Yeah, it was a good time. The GM has an experienced group of 13th Age Players for which he runs his main campaign, but this 5-week series was made for mostly new Players to the system. It's set in the same world: https://shadowsrising13.obsidianportal.com/

I'm still learning 13th Age, so it's nice to watch them go through the rules with novices. They also use Roll20 and are teaching each other how to do that - so it's a good stream to see both systems in action. Plus, they laugh at all my jokes in chat, which is very kind since they're mostly bad puns.

• jeremy_langill
    jeremy_langill

We love having you in chat -- we also love bad puns!

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Me too! There was a whole 3 minute segment on robe and sewing puns and I was laughing so hard I forgot to clip it.

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Part 2, starting shortly:

• jeremy_langill
    jeremy_langill

Hi friends -- part V is postponed to next Friday, November 13th (family event) -- please check out last week's session -- some truly wonderful role-playing occurred (twitch video is embedded in the adventure log)

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Can't wait to see the aftermath of the trial! I had a half-dozen puns I wanted to use in chat during the game, but the roleplaying was so good that I didn't want to disrupt it. The group was in the zone. And the special guest appearance was a great turn!

• jeremy_langill
    jeremy_langill

Thank you! Yes, that was a fun turn -- but I look forward to your puns...I'm also going to upload some of the player created memes related to each session...they are very funny!

• jeremy_langill
    jeremy_langill

Our final session of our five week mini campaign is tonight at 8 pm pst on twitch! Check out the massive betrayal and intrigue in our previous session here.

• Jynx001
    Jynx001

Can't wait to see the conclusion of this one.

con·de·scend·ing

/ˌkändəˈsendiNG/

adjective

adjective: condescending

1. having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.

"the player portraying the arbiter was the very essence of condescending and deserves an award for excellent roleplaying"