Character and Wiki Link enhancement

nuadaria
nuadaria

Would it be possible for the filter field to be focused after you click either of these buttons?

Now: You are editing a character/wiki page and want to hyperlink to somewhere else within your campaign so you click one of those two buttons, the modal opens, and you have to click into the text field in order to begin filtering your pages/characters.

Desired: You are editing a character/wiki page and want to hyperlink to somewhere else within your campaign so you click one of those two buttons, the modal opens, and the text field is already in focus so you can begin filtering your pages/characters.

I know this isn't a huge change, but would save an action that I am sure we all do rather regularly.

Thanks!

Comments

• thaen
    thaen

Thanks for the request!

Try it now and let me know if it's working for you or not.  I added it to Insert Character, Insert Wiki, and See All Pages.

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Kallak
    Kallak

This ia a nice quality of life improvement! Thanks for the suggestion.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • nuadaria
    nuadaria

You guys rock!

I know it wasn't a huge change but over time that few seconds is going to add up.

Also, as a web dev, I appreciate your truly insanely fast turn around time on that!

• thaen
    thaen

Awesome! 

Totally agree.

Thanks for noticing!  Your appreciation is appreciated.  : )

Obsidian Portal Developer

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

Thanks for that! 

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!