Question about media library

Kimdrengen
Kimdrengen

I recently learned that my players can access every picture in the media library. Is there any way to make some pictures DM only? Among other things I use the media library for stat blocks for encounters and generally a lot of things that my players shouldn't know about. I have not been able to find any option for clicking DM only there. 

Can anyone help me? 

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

When you create a New Folder in your Media Library, there's a checkbox for "GM Only." That'll keep 'em out. :)

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Krothos
    Krothos

I found is out some time ago, and use UTM's suggestion. This allows me to hide pics in my GM only folder and have more public pics in the root Media folder.

• Kimdrengen
    Kimdrengen

I see, I will definitely check that out! Thanks a million for the info !!!!

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Dont forget, you can keep more than just pictures in your library! I've got character sheets and blank spell/item cards so my folks can print them any time. I've saved some straight downloaded files for some homebrew stuff too. I've got a bunch of random tables for me to roll from behind the scenes as well, instead of having to leaf through a bunch of papers.

Post edited by Conan_Lybarian on

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

@Conan_Lybarian thanks for that tip!

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!