Page background

robo40
robo40
edited December 2019 in Campaign Portal Building

I've just spent a few hours trying to figure out how to change the white background for pages, but no joy.  Is there a guide somewhere for how to do this (and font color)?  Wolfhound had some code that changed the entire campaign background on a page, but not just the white part.  Really like OP, but it seems like this should be an easy thing to do. Thanks!

Post edited by robo40 on

Comments

• ragnarhawk

Here is what I use to set my background color to a transparent grey:

.campaign-landing-page-container { background-color: #e8e8e86A !important; }

body.campaign-public-layout .post-section.post-main { background-color: #e8e8e86A !important; }

This is using the custom CSS available with an Ascendant membership.  You can change portions of your page using inline CSS (just create an html div and put the portion in braces in your html)

As for changing font color - you can use color: instead of background-color:

FYI, the pages stickied at the top of this forum category have many excellent tips, and links to even more
    Post edited by ragnarhawk on
  • robo40
    robo40

Awesome - Thanks!