Nominate COTM Here!

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

As if Gamma World or Rifts were not crazy enough, someone mashed them together?  Great find.

Just trying to help out.

• Bortas
    Bortas

I'm digging the style on Birthright real hard, well done, Joedylan!

-bort

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Let's get a couple more new additions to the Campaign of the Month nominees.

The Cold Truce by @conan_lybarian

Into the Gathering Dark by @Pytheas

These are both certainly worthy, in my opinion. :)

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Thank you! My players are all pumped just to be nominated! They've made the campaign a blast to run and definitely motivate me to match their enthusiasm in designing the Portal.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Both excellent nominations!

Thanks UTM!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Pytheas
    Pytheas

Thanks for the nomination @UselessTriviaMan! I'm very excited to see that others are enjoying the campaign wiki, we are certainly having a lot of fun playing.

Journeys of the Lost Campaign

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

@physicist_pi's 2 campaigns, Hell's Vengeance and Hell's Rebels are pretty cool! The amount of content and depth of story on both is super impressive. It's a little plain Jane, but the amount of time and effort put into these can't be denied.

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

The " 's " is actually part of his name- I'm just on mobile and butchering this recommendation....

• physicist_pi
    physicist_pi

Thanks so much for the nomination, @Conan_Lybarian. I might have been going a bit red and excitedly messaged both groups of players after I saw this.

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

You've got some really good content and a cool couple cool campaigns! And I have to correct myself again. 's is not part of the name- I'm just illiterate.

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Has anyone checked out Witiko Falls by @Parasomniac? Great aesthetic, a ton of content, and overall has an awesome X-Files/SPC feel. Totally gets my nomination.

• Gianca1
    Gianca1

Well We have alot of campaigns - newest one https://waterdeepnights.obsidianportal.com/ Love the site been doing this for years - never really engaged with the Forum.  I think our writing is pretty good but our HTML and design is weak (well we have some programmers but they are super lazy).  Thought I'd give ourselves a shout out and nomination.  I also wanted to add that our stuff has adult themes... so there's that.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Just off an initial glance, it looks to be packed with material. Nicely done. I can't wait to check it out in more detail.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • gastoff
    gastoff

No nominations during October or September? Is CoTM on hiatus until nominations roll in?

• Kallak
    Kallak

No, we took October off due to a complication, and November is just running late (entirely my fault).

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • gastoff
    gastoff

No worries! Glad to hear they are still alive and well. I'm gunning for a slot sometime in the future.

• Kallak
    Kallak

You're definitely off to a good start.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

December now- been a long time since there was a CotM

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Happy New Year to everyone! I have rejoined the Campaign of the Month selection group, and it is time to get this train back on track!  We will obviously be late with January's pick, but should get back to being on time with February.

What does this mean for you?  It means get those CotM nominations in now!  If you submitted before, submit again!  We want 12 really strong campaigns in 2020, so the more to choose from the better!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Happy New Year to you all!  I will also be back on the CotM Team in 2020!

smiley

Inner Council Member

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Excited to see some great campaigns get highlighted! I'll be sure to post mine nominations again. 2020 should be awesome. There have been a lot if new and old members really stepping up to create great stories and awesome content.

• Tachros
    Tachros

I'd like to offer Isles of Memory for your consideration.

islesofmemory.obisidianportal.com

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Thanks Tachros, will add you to the list of nominees!

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Please remember, looking for active campaigns to be nominated!  Just needs to be public and active in the last 3 months!

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

Please note- this is back to being stickied!  We are looking for some new nominations- self promotion is encouraged around here as well!

Just trying to help out.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'm going to nominate two excellent campaigns:

The Fourth Generation by @cczernia

Ruins of Adventure by @Brand_Darklight

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Nad
    Nad

Which was submitted before must be submitted again, so let's to that : )

I'd like to nominate https://mournblade.obsidianportal.com/.

Safe to say that it's the greatest campaign of all times (well i'm partial...), it's been going on for more then 4 years with an insanely dedicated DM that pumps out ton of NPC and adventures, a very well maintained wiki and ton of added content online and in session (custom-made videos, QoL tools, IRL giant map and gizmos, 150+ playing cards, costumes, giant banners are on the way etc..).

• gastoff
    gastoff

Since you mentioned self-nomination is encouraged, I'lI shamelessly throw my own campaign into the mix:

Terror at Thrushmoor by @Gastoff

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

We now have the following campaigns nominated

Star Wars Predators by YeishaNu

Mass Effect Accelerated by HumAnnoyd

Mournblade by Shmngg

Hell's Vengeance by phsicist_pi

Hell's Rebels by physicist_pi

Isles of Memory by Tachros

The Fourth Generation by cczernia

Ruins of Adventure by Brand_Darklight

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

smiley

Inner Council Member