Sidebar/Templates

Nicesociety
Nicesociety

All,

Perhaps I'm too much of a noob at page creation to be able to create a solid sidebar table or template that can be reused on similar sites. I've tried to work out the html, but the tables always align left and try to span the entire wide of the area, even when I attempt to control their size and position. It would be awesome if there was an easy way, without resorting to  CSS that these could be created. If anyone has an example I can implement and play with that would also be appreciated.

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Kinda like this one?

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Nicesociety
    Nicesociety

Yes, exactly. I'm going to steal your code and figure out how to modify it. Thank you for the assistance. I really appreciate it. I will honestly say that I have spent the better part of a month trying to work out how to do this very thing. Now that I have some code, I can experiment and figure out how to get it to work. Thank you very much!