Feature: See Adventure Logs on Wiki / Character Page

marcelobpm

Hi!

I'm new to the platform, and would like to apologize in advance if this is an existing feature or Ascendent only feature, but I'm considering the platform and this was the only feature that I found was lacking of and otherwise amazingly simple place to organize a campaign.

If would be GREAT if a list of every adventure log that mentions a Wiki or Character Page could appear on said page, it's not even necessary to show the log itself, just a link to it would be great, for a quick reminder of what has already happened in the past regarding this page.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Marcelo

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I've seen some people use tags before to sort of do a similar thing. Might be worth some consideration. That said, I can shoot the idea past dev and see if it sticks.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • marcelobpm

Thanks i noticed that the search feature can do that to some extent, but I feel this could really give a broader passive overview when looking at a wiki, rather than having to actively searching.

That being said, as a fellow dev I get how some of those """"small changes"""" can open a hole can of worms.

anyway, my 2 cents on the matter.

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Tags could be heavily utilized for such a thing by including a "Related Pages" section of all pages that displays links automatically to pages that share tags with the current page.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem