Update #22 - Help! I need somebody. Help!

Kallak
Kallak

Just in case it needs to be said, I was going for a Beatles thing with that title, not a 'the sky is falling' thing. Now, I know this update is late, like worse than previous late. But, I was waiting on a particular thing, and then when it came out there was a minor issue that needed to be repaired, so I held off until that was corrected. So, with that said, let's get on with it

Enough already! Updates!:

[1] Help area / Support split

It's been looming for a couple updates now, and the day has finally come. The updated Help section is active, and the Help and Support links have officially been re-split. A few things to note:

• Material is still being added and fleshed out, so if you find missing stuff, fear not - it's coming. You may also find material from the previous version there still, we know about this, those entries are just placeholders while the updated versions are created, so no worries there.

• Yes, we're aware of the messages button the support page. It's a side effect of the split, and will be back to working normally again soon. In the meantime, just don't use the messages button on this page.

[2] CotM/Blog stuff (again)

As mentioned last time, September nears. We're just days away at this point from another Campaign of the Month. The winner has been chosen and the interview material has started the back and forth. So keep an eye out for that. Once more, we give our thanks to Modiphius Entertainment for their support. Keep up the nominations here on the boards, we really need your to help maintain the user-led initiatives.

In other blog related stuff, I am still looking for guest authors who would like to contribute. So don't be shy if you have an idea or want to try your hand at writing.

[3] Email stuff

Recent days have landed another ticket relating to email deliverability onto my proverbial doorstep. I'm really hopeful this is an isolated issue, but I throw out the warning now just in case. If you are having any issues with emails being delivered, or you start having issues, please let me know about it at the [email protected] email.

~~

That's going to do it for now. I look forward to your feedback on the parts of the help area that are up, and will be working to keep fleshing it out as we continue forward.

Post edited by Kallak on
All the best,
- Kallak

Comments

• Krothos
    Krothos

Really like the new Support area. Very snazzy! Quick question, though... it doesn't appear the login account is tied to our OP account. Do we have to setup new account on this support page?

• Kallak
    Kallak

@Krothos, Hmm, A+ question. I'll find out and come back with an answer. I would think the login will be tied into the standard one like the forums - but don't quote me on that until I get more information.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • weasel0
    weasel0

Did I miss a 23 or has that just been rolled over to even out how late the last one was?(Of course you could attempt to claim it too Labor Day off)

• Kallak
    Kallak

#23 is coming up Monday, yes. The reason for this is sort of a combination of the two things you mentioned. The last update prior was pretty far behind schedule, and also this past Monday was Labor Day, so I greedily took in a little bit of R&R. I'll be better about announcing holiday-related delays or absences going forward - my bad.

All the best,
    - Kallak