Log of Chronicle Updates

BarryBybax
BarryBybax

This may already exist and I just don't know how to access. If so, I apologize for posting in the wrong place.

On the Dashboard, you can see your campaign's 7 most recent updates. It would be great if there was a way to access that entire log going back as far as it could. Many of my players (and probably most of yours) only log into the site before game day and it would be really fantastic if they could see a list of all the pages that have been updated since the last time they logged in.

Is this already possible? If not, please consider it a feature request.

Thank you!

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

Even though my players log in usually once a day (my campaigns usually have out of game elements), it would still be an useful feature. They used to have an RSS feed per campaign that contained this info and I believed it contained more than just 7 most recent updates. It might be as easy as turning back on the RSS feed page for each campaign assuming that the code wasn't deleted during the reforge.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Bortas
    Bortas

Man, even just re-opening the RSS feed, for my own use, would be super great.

-bort

• cgregory
    cgregory

@Kallak one thing that you might want to ask the devs is if the code for the RSS feed is still around.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'll look into it and see what I can find out.

All the best,
    - Kallak