Reference wiki for Obsidian Portal itself

ragnarhawk

I just saw a thread (  What is this in my Custom CSS field? ) in the CSS & Styling Discussion section of the forum, and it made me think that there is a lot of information shared in the forums, but that it is not always easy to find what you are looking for, so why not start compiling it in a wiki about OP.  Ideally all OP users could access it, and it could include example CSS and links to campaigns that use that CSS, along with other tips and tricks

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

It's not exactly what you're talking about per se, but I'm in the process of revising the help/how-to sections of the website, so that will contain a lot of what is included in what you're talking about. If there are things that people would like to see covered there, you can let me know and I'll see what I can do.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce

Somebody had created a campaign with all that info in it.  But I dont remember its name.

• cgregory
    cgregory

When I have the time I add some of the info to unlocking the portal.  It was started mostly for me to remember certain css.  But some people use it and have asked me to post css there.  It may or may not be what SkidAce was talking about.

https://unlockingtheportal.obsidianportal.com/

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016