DST Requests

Comments

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

I added a number of things to the list while I was in the position, and even updated some of the older options to include logos and such.  Hopefully someone will address this since it takes all of 2 minutes to get it all in place.  Though I don't know if much hope should be held out on this since Johnprime points out a request that is over 6 months old now, which is a shame since it doesn't really take a lot of effort to put those into the system.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

• Techgnosis
    Techgnosis

Im going to second, and third Starfinder, as well as adding it as a valid System :(

• Redux
    Redux

Fourth from me for Starfinder as well. It's a fantastic system so far.

• Helldiver

make that five!

• rkalajian
    rkalajian

A fully editable D&D 5e sheet would be great. The current ones can't have ability modifiers edited for Race bonuses, etc...

• HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd

Given all the excitement over the Cyberpunk 2077 video game a Cyberpunk 2020 Character Sheet would be welcome.  

November 2012 CotM:  Dresden Files RPG: The Emerald City

June 2016 CotM:  Star Wars: Rise of the Infinite Empire

JUNE 2020 CotM & 2020 CotY:  Mass Effect Accelerated

FEBRUARY 2022 CotM & 2022 CotY: Dresden Files Accelerated:  Emerald City-Requiem 

Current Campaigns:  Traveller Osmium Buccaneers: Pirates of Drinax, Cyberpunk 2077 Accelerated

• Pantera_Laranja
    Pantera_Laranja

Vampire: the Requiem 2 edition. 

• owensjohna
    owensjohna

Infinity RPG from Modiphius would be appreciated. I read there was a DST (couldnt find it) that was for the tabletop miniature game, but the systems are different from each other, so they will not work.

• farrenoleander
    farrenoleander

Has there been a request for a Starfinder RPG DST yet?

• Kallak
    Kallak

I haven't seen it if there has been. That said, it probably wouldn't be TOO much work to take one of the Pathfinder sheets and adjust it into being Starfinder. As I understand it, they're very similar.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kingcrowley
    Kingcrowley

Pathfinder 2nd edition could use a good dynamic character sheet. 

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm in the process of building a pathfinder 2nd edition sheet, so just hang in there a little longer.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • CraigSteinhoff
    CraigSteinhoff

Awesome thanks Kallak! I am about to start a PF2 game!!! 

• Tau_Cetacean
    Tau_Cetacean

How about Cyberpunk 2020?   Thanks!

• Uberkeeper
    Uberkeeper

I've seen a few people playing Forbidden Lands, but there dosen't seem to be a custom DST - I'm going to take a look and see if its something I can do myself, but time (and probably skill) isn't on my side...  Is there anyone else looking at this currently?  I've seen other Free League games (MYZ and Coriolis) have good sheets, they would probably provide a good basis.

If I get anywhere I'll update this post, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if there is *anyone* more capable out there...

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm working on one for 2nd edition pathfinder, I might be able to take a look after I'm done with that. Especially if it's one that can be modified from something existing, that wouldn't take too long.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Uberkeeper
    Uberkeeper

@Kallak - that would be awesome.  BTW.  Just been looking at your Crucible of the Blacksoul campaign and I really must get to grips with using CSS on ObsidianPortal, what you've done there is awesome - really well organised. I'm all inspired!  Off to find a tutorial or two...

• Kallak
    Kallak

Thanks @Uberkeeper, I need to finish a few pages out, and I've got some image fixing to do thanks to the Photobucket changes, but overall I'm pretty proud of it. Getting it to look as close as I could to the pre-reforge version of the page took a bit of doing, but the result has been nice.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • FlightlessScotsman
    FlightlessScotsman

I guess I'll just throw this out there on the off chance someone wants to tackle it. It'd be great if someone could create a Stormbringer 5th ed/Elric! character sheet; the old BRP based game by Chaosium. Barring that, a Basic Role Playing Sheet for ancient/medieval era games would be just about the same thing.

Thanks for considering it.

• jax7778
    jax7778

Another Vote for Starfinder. I have looked at modifying the Pathfinder Universal Sheet myself, they really aren't that different as Kallak said, but I am not much of a coder. Thanks to all of the existing DST designers. I know you put in a lot of work!

• jax7778
    jax7778

Alright, I have submitted a conversion of the Pathfinder Universal Sheet by Karelzarath for Starfinder. It functions nearly identical to his sheet, just with fields and some boxes updated for Starfinder. It is not much but it is something. Karelzarath's Javascript still works, and I have modified it for the new sections. I think I have found all the bugs. 

I want no credit for this sheet, all of the hard work was done by Karelzarath.  But hopefully this will get us a playable Starfinder Sheet.

Post edited by jax7778 on
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Sweet. We'll give it the once over and then (assuming everything is good) get it approved. Thanks jax

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Lunarra
    Lunarra

warhammer 4th! I'll love you long time!

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

Loving the Starfinder sheet but did find one or two things that need a quick fix if it can make it on to the hit list. 

1) While there are spaces for Stamina Points and Hit Points there is no space on the sheet for Resolve points. 

2) No section for Augmentations

3) Multiple sections (Magic items for instance) that do not allow you to add new entries (i.e. additional lines). 

Other than that I'm off to a great start getting my new Starfinder Campaign up so I can see how things have evolved. So far, so good! 

Game Designer, Pro GM, multiple ENnie Award winner

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

GM of The Planewalker's Guild (Pathfinder 1e) 

Need a GM? Book me today!

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'll see if I can't sort out what's going on with the Starfinder sheet. I'll report back here once I have an update. 

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

You're a gem, good sir! 

GM of Planejammer: The Spelljoined (Pathfinder 1e) Campaign of the Year 2011 and still going strong!

• Dungeon_Master_Loki
    Dungeon_Master_Loki

Oh, and it might seem greedy but I'd absolutely kiss someone (or refrain from doing so if they wish) if we could get a Starfinder Starship sheet! Especially with the new Starships book coming from Paizo and a number of other ones out there, it would be a fantastic way to massively expand system support with comparatively little effort. 

If, one day, we have drone sheets as well I would be thrilled...

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm finishing up my pathfinder 2e sheet, and I've got the Starfinder and a couple Traveller sheets to look at, but I wouldnt be agianst taking a stab at a ship sheet for Starfinder after that.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Okay, so I did some looking around and I see now how things are being done. I just need to do some brushing up on Starfinder so I can see what all information needs to be stored for augmentations and I'll be good to go.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Hey, so here's a quick update on my progress with the fix(es)/update(s):

(1) On the 'saved-but-not-approved-yet' version of the sheet, I have fixed the magic items setup so that it is now a dynamic list that is expandable as per the other lists. I don't have any preexisting characters with magic items of my own to test on, but I believe there shouldn't be any loss of data since the naming convention has been replicated and expands as the table does. Worst case scenario, the data for the 2 magic items that existed previously would be lost (which again, SHOULDN"T happen).

(2) Based on my quick scan of the Starfinder augmentation stuff, it would appear to me that a single augmentations table with the columns "Name", "Level", "Type", "Slot" and "Notes" would work. Does this sound suitable? I can make it more robust if needed, just let me know what I need to do.

(3) Resolve points will be an easy one obviously, I'm just curious as to where you think it should go. Based on book location, it would seem to be next to HP and Stamina, but it's also useful for other things, so there might be some alternatives. Thoughts?

All the best,
    - Kallak