New Player

stephenwilmoth1986
stephenwilmoth1986

Hello!

I'm new to D&D and have been making Characters like crazy, while looking for games to play. 

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

Welcome! I fell instantly in love, and wished I had found tabletop RPG's 25 years sooner than I did.

-bort

• cgregory
    cgregory

You might want to check out ENWorld. It has a gamers seeking gamers section, many of my current group met up using that. You can search for games in your location that are looking for players.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?49-Gamers-Seeking-Gamers

Looks like they are currently doing some maintenance, but once that is done i'd suggest checking it out.

That being said their might be some play by post or even some live games looking for players here.
    Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hi There Stephenwilmoth1986

You might also want to try www.meetup.com.   I, personally, have started two groups by this means in the last 10 years.

Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

First, welcome to Obsidian Portal.

Second, two recommendations:

1 - Look around at the many sites, favorite a few perhaps, and if you find any you like, see if they are looking for new players

2- Pen and Paper Games is a great site to look for players and game masters. I'd recommend signing up there and seeing if there are any games in your area looking for players.