New(ish) Podcast

CoalitionDeadboysPod
CoalitionDeadboysPod
edited July 2015 in Player Lounge
Hello, everybody!

My name is Jeff, and I'm one half of the hosts of the Coalition Deadboys Podcast, a show that focuses primarily on the games from Palladium Books. A lot of people played games like these a long time ago (we're talking mid- to late-80s), and quite a few complain that nothing has changed at the company or with the games since. Well, guess what? The times, they are a-changin'! Our show has been running for almost exactly a year, and now have a library of 22 episodes for you to go back and listen to, although the first few episodes (and a few throughout) have some sound quality issues. I'd like to invite you over to our blog, which is the central hub for everything; our g+ page, Facebook and Twitter. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed from there or with (pretty much) any podcast aggregator.

Anyway, visit us at coalitiondeadboys.blogspot.com and find out what's new with Palladium Books. Because despite what things have been like in the past, things are changing quite a bit. You can also send us an email at [email protected], and we'll respond as quickly as possible.

Carry on, citizens.

Jeff

Comments

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hi Jeff

Welcome to the OP Boards. I have never really played Palladium (apart from a couple of guest spots in the illustrious "A God .... Rebuilt":https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com/ which I recommend you take a look at). I'm sure the GM of that game, KillerVP, will be in touch with you, if he has not been already.

twiggyleaf
    CURRENT CAMPAIGN: "Mysteria":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/mysteria - set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.
    Previous CotM Aug 2012: "Shimring":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring
    Post edited by twiggyleaf on

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Yes, I have talked to them in the past....

Just trying to help out.

• CoalitionDeadboysPod
    CoalitionDeadboysPod
    KillerVP, you have? What's another name I'd know you by?
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    I am zyanitevp on Palladium- or just Victor

Just trying to help out.

• Glistam_
    Glistam_
    Hi Jeff. Is this what you meant when you say in your podcast that you guys are "on Obsidian Portal"? Or do you or Matt have a campaign page set up somewhere? If you search you can find a few Palladium games on Obsidian Portal to check out (I personally run a Heroes Unlimited one here). If you stop by any of those games, leave some feedback in a personalized comment on their campaign page - maybe even favorite it if you want, too. That's more likely to get their attention then this forum post.

I'm in the middle of Episode 25 right now - as a huge Heroes fan, I'm really digging the theme of this podcast so far.

-Dave F.
  • CoalitionDeadboysPod
    CoalitionDeadboysPod
    We don't have a campaign up on here, but I (Jeff) personally haven't ruled the possibility out. But I like your advice, and I'll start beating down the site to find some PB games and start commenting on them. Thanks!

Also, I'm glad you're liking Ep. 25. We're going to be recording tomorrow (Aug. 22), and Matt's excited to have a little fun with it. :)
  • Glistam_
    Glistam_
    Not all games are listed as "Palladium." Many are under their game world heading, such as "Palladium Fantasy," "Rifts," "Heroes Unlimited," etcetera. When (if) you do decide to start visiting them, keep that in mind.
  • Glistam_
    Glistam_
    So this is your new preferred place to collect comments and feedback?