Looking for GM/PCs for D&D 3.5 campaign

syrialus_dantere
syrialus_dantere
edited August 2015 in Player Lounge
Looking for At least 1-2 people to GM a campaign I have a few ideas on, as well as an Undecided number of PCs.

The name of your campaign: The founding of an empire
A Link to your campaign: https://the-founding-of-an-empire.obsidianportal.com/
A brief description of your campaign and what rules system is being used: The world has several kingdoms and areas claimed, but much of it is relatively un-explored. Land is up for the taking if you have the knowhow and the ability to pull it off. This is a D&D 3.5 campaign (all sourcebooks welcome. Homebrew is by DM approval).
This is an online campaign
Anything else you feel is relevant: Not starting at lvl 1, Gestalt will be available to those who want to use it.

Comments

• Unknown
    Little too vague for my tastes, and not familiar enough with D&D to GM a game. Do wish you the best of luck though.

Were you considering Roll20 or some other VTT, or play by post on a forum here, or even play by email?
  • syrialus_dantere
    syrialus_dantere
    I was looking at roll20, Teamspeak, or IRC.

As for the plot ideas I didnt want to throw all the ideas I have out and ruin surprises for PCs. I would speak privately to GMs about that.
  • Unknown
    I think with something like that you will probably get a couple interested parties potentially, I've seen a few people have some success with VTT games recently.
  • syrialus_dantere
    syrialus_dantere
    Hopefully. Im trying to grab friends as well so it hopefully wont just be OP randoms (not that theres a problem with that :p)
  • syrialus_dantere
    syrialus_dantere
    Bumped. Forgot to add the important information. Forgive me for not reading the sticky first XD
  • Unknown
    Not a problem, by tossing in those new details it should give perspective players a little more to go off of.