Withdrawing from a Campaign

Comments

• bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Is there any way for a player - who does not have DM rights - to remove a campaign from her list of active campaigns? I have one that puttered out; I've deleted the character, but can't seem to find a way to get the campaign taken off my profile page.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Since I have both been and seen someone listed as a player in a campaign even without a PC, I'm going to guess this is currently not possible. I suspect this is motivated by the possibility that characters will die and need to be replaced - it'd be inconvenient to have to re-invite someone to the campaign every time their character bit the dust.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Hmm, that makes sense. But this is a situation where the player (_i.e.,_ me) wants to take the campaign off my list because the _campaign_ is dead.
  • Idless
    Idless
    Is it possibly to archive a PC?

I got a dead one, that I don't want to show up on the Campaign page, but I don't want to delete the character page, because its been part of the story...?
  • sisren
    sisren
    Idless,
    You could just move the link to the character page to the GM only area. :)

That way as GM you can still see it, but no one else would (unless they know how to search for a PC by the #).

all my best,
    Sisren
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    You could also create a wiki page, copy and paste the character data, and if desired not link to it from anywhere. The new "create new page" button makes that much nicer now.