Main container hidden

Bortas
Bortas
edited April 2014 in Campaign Portal Building
Hey there

So, I saw "Thorvaldrs Tyellador":https://tyellador.obsidianportal.com/ amazing looking site, and am attempting to do something similar on my own. I would call my HTML knowledge solid, my graphics work maybe 3 of 10 (and yet, proud that I managed the parchment background repeat), but my CSS non-existant.

I have the graphics up and in place, I know how to manipulate the positioning to get that right. What I am trying to do is make the 'normal' white background with the little colored bar at top disappear. "My main page as example"://morwindl.obsidianportal.com

I would also like to find a way to include the title of the page and tags onto my parchment, but that may be to source of another post. "Example":https://morwindl.obsidianportal.com/characters/dm-tim

Thanks for help, cheers!

-bort

Comments

• Basileus
    Basileus
    Hi Bortas,

There's a couple lines of CSS you'll need.

First, to get rid of the little colored bars at the top of pages:

@/* REMOVE HIGHLIGHT BARS */
    .campaign-public-layout .highlight-container {display: none;}@

Then, to make the background transparent on your front page, wiki pages, and many other places in your campaign (there's a few values that would work here):

@/* TRANSPARENT BACKGROUNDS FOR CONTENT AREAS */
    .campaign-public-layout .wiki-page, .character-index.campaign-public-layout .character-list-item, .campaign-public-layout #character-details, .campaign-public-layout .adventure-log-post, .campaign-landing-show .campaign-landing-page-container, .campaign-public-layout .section, .campaign-public-layout .post-main, body.campaign-public-layout .post-main.post-section, .campaign-public-layout .post-section.post-main {background-color: transparent;}@
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Nailed it! Thanks Basileus!

I'm working on moving title, edit button and tags now.
  • Bortas
    Bortas
    Man.... I really have a hard time with inspect element, I can't seem to trace back far enough.

for life of me, can't figure out the item container - help?

-bort
    "Morwindl"://morwindl.obsidianportal.com/