Are The Modifications Complete? - ? Mainly About Natural Editing ?

JayJay
JayJay
edited November 2013 in General Archive
Just checking on the topic of Natural Editing which you guys were looking into giving us for the site. Is that still on the cards?

Also is there going to be a way of using more than the middle of the page for campaign stuff? The Dashboard, and User Profile pages seem to use all the screen, but when I go to one of my (pre-existing) campaigns, I have about 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen space used, and that's including "removing the left column down to just Icons". Plus, it's cut off the edges of the banners I made to fit the old site.

Comments

• MarkGiguere
    MarkGiguere
    HI JayJay,

the Natural Editing is planned for later this year, although that is based on what I have heard. Official word has not, as far as I know, changed that.

You can increase the size of the content area by going into Settings->Advanced and specifying a width.

However, this feature MIGHT be Ascended only. I am not certain.
  • JayJay
    JayJay
    Many thanks. Been ascended for some time, so I'll give that a try :)
  • JayJay
    JayJay
    Yup, that works a treat. Thank you so much. Can actually get more stuff sorted now. Really appreciated.
  • MarkGiguere
    MarkGiguere
    go to the various CSS threads. There are some quick fixes like making all the text in edit boxes black on white. Goes a long way to fix the shortcomings of the Reforge while we wait for an official fix.