ADDED - Seeing Fans

Comments

• ajb47
    ajb47
    Is there a way to see who is a fan of your campaign?

AJ
  • spidieman
    spidieman
    i 'think' this is what your looking for
    on the right hand side going from top to bottom here is the menu

Description
    DM
    Quick stats
    Where we are
    Campaign Banner
    > User Rating <

also just under that where it says Latest Updates, it will say so and so became a fan
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    You're trying to see who your existing fans are, right? Unfortunately, they have not added that functionality yet.

I asked about it way back "here":http://forums.obsidianportal.com/forums/3/topics/129; so I suppose that the feature is still in the 'to-do' queue.
  • ajb47
    ajb47
    The User Rating section on the right sidebar only shows people who have rated your campaign, not everyone who is a fan. And the updates get pushed off when you start having a bunch of other updates. I am just wondering which of my group to chastise because in my current campaign there are 5 out of 6 of us on OP but the campaign only has 3 fans.

Too bad it isn't in there yet, but I know it's not really a priority.

AJ
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    bq. I am just wondering which of my group to chastise because in my current campaign there are 5 out of 6 of us on OP but the campaign only has 3 fans.

Your only real option for now is to go the profile for each of your players and see who's got your campaign listed under their "Favorite Campaigns" on the right hand side below Friends & Friends' Activities.

Not that I condone such things. ; )
  • Micah
    Micah
    It's there now in the sidebar. I've wanted to get to it for a while, and now it's done! :)
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    bq. It’s there now in the sidebar. I’ve wanted to get to it for a while, and now it’s done! :)

Cool, thanks Micah!
  • spidieman
    spidieman
    Sweet, good stuff.
  • ajb47
    ajb47
    Nice. And it turns out that in my whole group only my wife is a fan of my The Tide campaign. Sheesh.

AJ
  • DarthKrzysztof
    DarthKrzysztof
    bq. And it turns out that in my whole group only my wife is a fan of my The Tide campaign. Sheesh.

Let the beatings begin!