Filter by Tag

bloodymage
bloodymage
edited June 2010 in General Archive
Forgive me for bein' a dummy, but in that sidebar for the wiki tab, it lists "Filter by Tag." I didn't notice until it was to late that I needed to insert bottom slashes between my words for the whole title of the wiki page to appear as a single tag (or just looking at the syntax help [[Name]] should work as well). Now I have tags for "of," "the," "&," etc. How do I remove these from the sidebar? While I'm at it, how do I edit the name of a wiki page?

Comments

• bloodymage
    bloodymage
    No help here?
  • sandman
    sandman
    I don't think it's possible to automatically clean your tags and eliminate the "of" "the" and "&" words. Probably the only solution is to re-tag everything one by one (i know, it's a pain in the b*tt).

As for renaming wiki pages... I think you are out of luck here too.. The system right now doesn't allow renaming wiki pages (while keeping all the info in that page). The best solution would be to create a new wiki page, copy-paste the entire content of the page that hold the information, and then delete the page with the old name.
  • bloodymage
    bloodymage
    Actually, I discovered how to correct this. If I edit a page, all the tags for it are listed toward the bottom of the page and can be deleted from there. As to the page titles, still no remedy for that.